Tuesday, September 22, 2015

In the mail yesterday...

Yesterday I received my order from Sephora. While I have shopped in the store many times I had never placed an online order. I wanted a couple of things and just wasn't finding the time to go to the store...gotta love the internet! Anyway, I ordered the new Jaclyn Hill highlighter in Champagne Pop from Becca cosmetics and the highlighter from TooFaced in 'Candlelight'. I also ordered this neat little collection of eyeliners - one of those special things they put together - it has a Kat vonD, two Stilla, an Urban Decay, and....one or two others that I can't recall right off the top of my head...But I will come back and show you swatches and details soon!

I was tired of hearing about the JH highlighter and not knowing what all the fuss was about so...there ya go. I am a marketers dream... ha!

First impression is that it's very pretty but definitely not one that messes around! It's definitely got a strong, strobing impact... I might be a TAD too old (ahem) to get away with much of this...but hey, I'm gonna rock it if I can! Candlelight is also very pretty and has a cooler tone to it...I think perhaps it will be more wearable in some ways. Again, swatches soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment