Thursday, August 27, 2015

A few pictures of me...

So, before I put the pictures in I wanted to say a little something about photo editing. I am not good at it.  A few of these pictures were edited using the app FaceTune...which is pretty cool in that it lets you blur backgrounds and that sort of thing. It also lets you edit your features...and I do that sometimes - it would be a lie and somewhat disingenuous to not tell you that I do that. BUT I will always try to TELL you when I have done so. Sometimes it's nice to be able to blur those forehead wrinkles and stuff, you know? 
But I try not to take it too far... and really, once you get to know me, you'll be able to tell which ones are edited and which ones aren't...

Generally I DO edit things a bit. they are, after all, MY photos. right? Right! I tend to use a filter as well - just one of the built in ones on my iTouch. Mostly because it helps cancel out some of the redness I have...

Oh and you will also notice that I usually take pics at a certain angle...because I can't for the life of me seem to take a picture of the other side of my face without it looking...distorted or something... does anyone else have that trouble?




I liked my lashes on this day...



The two above are mostly to show the lashes I was wearing...Like I said in a previous post...lashes are new to me and I am obsessed!


Liked my coppery eyeshadow in this one...



HIGHLY edited pic - as you can tell by the fancy border and stuff...plus I think I did some stuff to the lighting... but I thought it was quite dramatic!


Edited a bit for chest redness and I think forehead lines...But mostly I like this one because it show that you CAN wear highlighter after 40!


This is a favorite picture...mostly because I loved the way my eye makeup turned out. Slightly edited - and should have been MORE edited to get rid of the crap you can see in the background...ha!

 the above picture is not edited - you can tell by the redness of my chest area - which is something I generally edit out....and wish that I could edit it right out of my life!  They say your face and neck should match to avoid a mask look, and often they will test a foundation on your neck - which NEVER works for me because I am so red. I blend into my neck but so far have not gotten into putting foundation on my chest...

No comments:

Post a Comment